Our Professional full carpet cleaning equipment pack gives you total flexibility to undertake all of our cleaning methods.
What will you be able to do with this professional carpet cleaning equipment pack
- Hot Water Extraction
- Texatherm Cleaning Process
- Dual Combination Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Soft Furnishing cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning / Wet Pick Up
What will be in your Professional carpet cleaning equipment pack?
- 1.00 EMV409 Twin 3 Texatherm / Extraction Machine
- 1.00 EMV Transceiver remote control
- 1.00 S/Steel Twin jet wand
- 1.00 10mtr x 38mm Superflex solution/recovery hose
- 1.00 S/Steel Hand Detail tool + 2mtr whip & S/Steel F/F
- 1.00 Hard floor S/steel wand
- 1.00 5mtr x 38mm Superfelx Exhaust Hose
- 1.00 EMV Bleeding hose
- 1.00 SP90 Silicone maintenance spray
- 1.00 TC170 Gear Drive Rotary Machine
- 1.00 TC170 Stabbi Pad Drive Board
- 1.00 TC170 Shampoo Brush
- 1.00 TC170 Hard floor brush
- 10.00 Thermal Pads 17"
- 1.00 Pack 17" Hard Floor pads
- 1.00 10 litre Solution Feed Tank
- 1.00 Minitex 7" hand held rotary machine
- 5.00 Minitex Rotary 7" pads
- 1.00 Pack minitex hard floor pads
- 1.00 Texatherm S/Steel 6ltr Sprayer Viton/O-R/8002
- 1.00 Pile Brush
- 1.00 Protective Gauntlets
- 1.00 Bucket 10 Litre
- 1.00 Jug 500ml
- 1.00 Texatherm Advanced Cleaner
- 1.00 Texatherm Neutraliser
- 1.00 Fast Lane
- 1.00 Obitex
- 1.00 Bio Trax
- 1.00 Tex-Clean
- 1.00 Tex-rinse
- 1.00 Blitzzz 500ml Spotter
- 1.00 CBT 500ml Spotter
- 1.00 Iron, Mould & rust remover 500ml Spotter
- 1.00 Wetsolve 500ml Spotter
- 1.00 practical hands on training course inc lunch & refreshments for 2 technicians.
Full days practical training course on beginner & advanced carpet cleaning and restoration techniques. Course covers all cleaning methods and is held at Texatherm systems training centre.
Are you a facilities manager or a contract cleaning company? or are you just commercial carpet cleaning? then check out our Texatherm patented low moisture Starter pack. Deep clean 200 sqm hour with a 30 minute dry time
All our industry leading EMV Professional carpet cleaning machines come as standard with
-Bespoke, 316 Stainless steel, twin circuit, 3000 W Heater element. Ultra reliable delivering quick & constant heat at tool end.
-Bespoke dual vacuum system – Coupled with Optimised moulding design ensuring, maximum airflow at all times at the tool end, even when working at height above the machine or with multiple extension hoses attached.
-250 psi pump with worlds only automatic digital flow control system. – No more water lift or delay issues when using extension hoses or working several floors above the machine. No more excessive high back pressure pump failures. Total automatically adjusting system always Guaranteeing correct immediate pressure and flow at the tool end.
-The worlds first and currently only bespoke full transceiver remote control available on a professional carpet cleaning machine – control all systems. On/off Display panel, heat, pump, vac 1 & vac 2 up to 300 meters away
– Currently the only professional carpet cleaning machine with Quick release Plug & Play Interface for all working parts – Now you don’t have to send your machine back to the manufacturer or service centre for a pump or vacuum change. Easily and legally unplug and swap out your vacuums, pump and fan in just 5 minutes. saving time and money.
-Automatic pump freeze protection – No more blown pumps every winter. Complete pump protection, just thaw out, reset and start work.
-Built in vacuum noise baffling down to 76db – The Quietest professional carpet cleaning machine in it’s class
-The worlds only machine with Clean solution tank & recovery waste tank gate valves – No more waiting around to drain your solution tank or using hoses and flooding vacuum motors. Empty both tanks with ease.
-Automatic low level heat shut off – Complete element protection
-Automatic full recovery tank vacuum shut off – complete vacuum motor protection
-Solution & Recovery tank level indicators – Full control over water levels.